Recipes » French Chicken
|2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4" thickness |
1/4 C. flour
salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
2 Tbs. olive or canola oil
2 large tomatoes, seeded, peeled and diced
4 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 C. mozzarella cheese
1/2 C. heavy cream
handful of fresh parsley
Great served with rice pilaf!
1. Flour chicken. Place in heated oil in fry pan. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
2. Brown chicken on both sides.
3. Top chicken with chopped tomatoes and mushrooms. Pour heavy cream over all. Sprinkle a little more salt, pepper, and garlic powder on top. Add fresh parsley.
4. Cover and simmer 15 minutes or place in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Uncover, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of chicken. Cover and simmer or bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
|Recipe Submitted By:
|Name: Sharon Hansen|
|Company: Three Roses Bed & Breakfast|
Featured Bed & Breakfasts