Recipes » Blueberry Bread Pudding
2 C. frozen blueberries
1/2 C. sugar
1/2 tsp. dried ginger
1/4 C. water
1 1/2 C. sugar
1 - 12 oz. can evaporated milk
1 1/2 C. 2% milk
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
16 oz. loaf Italian or French Bread
1 C. frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Spray oval 2 qt. baking dish (or equivalent) with non stick spray
3. In large bowl, beat sugar and eggs until fluffy.
4. Add milks, vanilla and nutmeg, beating until blended.
5. Mix in bread and blueberries.
6. Pour into baking pan.
7. Bake 45 minutes. Cool about 30 minutes before serving.
While pudding is baking, mix together sauce ingredients and cook over medium-high heat until boiling. Boil about 5 minutes. Let cool while pudding finishes baking. When pudding is cooled, dish into bowls, top with sauce, and then add a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
|Recipe Submitted By:
|Name: Sharon Hansen|
|Company: Three Roses Bed & Breakfast|
Featured Bed & Breakfasts